Friday, January 7, 2011

For anyone thats good with editing they're blog.... PLZ HELP ME!!!!!

Ya im not feeling that wizard feeling in blog do you?

Im not a wiz at my computer so i need to know how my friend vanessa tried to tell me on wizard world and has you can or cant imagine it would not let her say certain details so anu of you that are good at editing PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ P-L-E-A-S-E POST A COMMENT on how to either for my header like cut diffrent pictures and past them on a header? or a different color for my blog so anyone?



HAPPY WIZARDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. ME ME ME!!!!!! plus i made you a header. WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol VAN HELP Me TO!!! I have no Idea how to do it sorry Jazz lol.
    Jazz you havent even seen mine lol. it k I even following you lol. anyway VANVAN help me too.

    LIZZY SEACLOUD
    LVL. 60 MYTH
    MYTHHASMIGHT.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well van idk how to take it from the e-mail lol and ellie i gonna check out your blog ok lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol np I like posting durring lunch lol or x block which is like homeroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am Angry! No body but van has been on my blog in like weeks!

    ReplyDelete