Monday, March 7, 2011

REALLY KINGSISLE!

OK i know i wasnt here for a couple weeks and everyone must know this by now but i didnt know that you cant do CAPS anymore! so here i was in the commons still waiting for my stuff to load and my friend nate started talking to me adn he said something funny and i wanted to say LOL or XD but i could'nt! so there i am pracctically DESTROYING my caps button cause i thought it was BROKEN so asked him why isnt anyone doing caps and he gives me the answer and i was so MAD.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LAUGH MY HEAD OFF IF I CANT USE CAPS! XD and

P.S vanessa if your reading this i really MISS YOU how come when im on your not on and then when your on i am not! its a curse lol.

1 comment:

  1. Sure chris but i looked and i cant find it mind telling me what the name is?

    ReplyDelete