Saturday, April 9, 2011

i am so sorry i havent posted was on spring break vacation!!!!!!!!

YA sry about my friends that havent seen me on wizard 101 or people that actually like reading my blog i was having a blast on my spring break vacation with my family i bet ur wondering where i went

I WENT 2.........Grand Cayman ya its that beutiful place in the Carribean i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! i went para sailing with my mom and  my sister my dad was 2 scared and i went on  A real life submarine!!!!!!!!!!!

NO JOKE i went at night and in the day time. Frankly i like night better because the coral is very colorful so ya now i am a official atlantis submariner lol so ya that and i got a HORRIBLE SUN BURN around my shoulders they hurt really bad not because i was tanning cause i wasnt but i swam ALOT man they hurt.

So again i apologize 4 not posting or showing up around the wizard world!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY WIZARDING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment