Thursday, December 30, 2010

New years eve! 2010 tick....tock....tick......tock

Has all of you know its tomorrow is new years eve! the time where most families celebrate the count down!

i am really scyched because every new years eve my family makes a special dish thats pretty rare now a days

believe or not its tuna ad other things we cook homemade! its my favorite time though i wont be on the wizard world until sunday because they dont allow me too go on the computer cause something fun is always going on!.Last year i stayed up until about 5! i planning to stay up atleast until six i have done it before lol.Enough about how my new years is  going to go i hope all of you have the best one yet!again no wizard until sunday that goes for my friends vanessa emerald glade ellie and cass no sierra mist sry!

until sunday have a very TERRIFIC NEW YEAR 2011!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment