Monday, February 28, 2011

CL housing goes live...like you havent heard this already!

Thats right it goes live the awesome CL houses have come to the live realm and i have got two wizard 101 gift cards that i was just DIEING to use already now i have a reason why so has soon has my stupid bar loads.....grrrrrr i hate LOADING anyway i really miss my best buds VANESSA ELIZABETH NATE AND ETHAN ALSO SAM ok you get the picture i have many best buds XD anyway ya youll see me on wizard 101 in a couple of idk maybe even two hours since my new computer has to load everything.... and the loading still HAUNTS me... and it loads...and it loads....loads...loads.........


HAPPY WIZARDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I havent been on much, my sub expired, waiting to renew it, and missing a week of school really gives you alot of homework.... i miss w101 i will try to get on this weekend for a while....

    ReplyDelete