Tuesday, February 1, 2011

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT I GOT FOR MY B-DAY LAST NIGHT, WE ARE BRACING FOR A BLIZZARD AND MY B-DAY IS 2MORROW!

YES last night my dad got me the new big.......3D TV! and its a 46 inch and its in me and my sisters room the movies what  we got are despicable me, avatar, alice and wonderland and polar express in blu-ray and 3D!


Also where i live the blizzard is hitting hard! probably i wont have any school tomorrow but i kinda of wanted too  cause it  is gonna be me and my sisters birthday tomorrow!. dont ask why its a long story......  Anyway since i wont be going to school tomorrow for those people that were going to our party tomorrow we have lots more time to celebrate since we probably wont be having any school tomorrow. YAY! and also this may sound weird but everyone and i mean EVERYONE in my family has a birthday in february no joke me and sis my mom my dad my granma and now dead grandpa auncle you name it!



Speaking of which if you guys have heard in chicago about i think 1978? correct me if im wrong but they said they had quite a blizzard them selves but they say the blizzard that im having is onna be the absolute WORST so much for being a ice wizard i guess frost giant is having a fit dont ya think? lol



HAPPY WIZARDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. 1979 and since I'm in Chicago too I hear ya its snowing like theres no tomorrow and happy birthday to you and your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-Day Man, hope mines as good as yours, well I'll see tomorrow won't I ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Near Chicago, this snow is owning us, no school announced before school was out the day before! Normally they don't decide until the morning of the affected day
    Happy b-day, wish wiz was in 3d?
    :)

    ReplyDelete