Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Vim and Vigor part 6

Chapter: 6






" What!? " Kimberly exclaimed. " Ya i mean it! I heard that that trickster storm girl is heelping you take care of the stray pets or what ever". Jennifer said " Wow how am i gonna cope with her! i mean she WAS the trickster after all!". " I dont know this should be a interesting night for you" . Speaking of which its almost time to go there bye" Then Kimberly dissapeared into the unicorn way tunnel.




Alexis


" What!?" vanessa exclaimed " Your working with that snobby myth girl to take care of stray pets!". " I know shes probably gonna make me do the WORST job there!". " Man this should be interesting haha! make sure after your done with what ever that myth girl gives you tell me exactly what happened!" vanessa laughed alexis punched her in the arm in a friendly way. " Gladly! then she too dissapeared down the tunnel to unicorn way.


Kimberly


"Im here lady oreal!". Kimberly rushed into the hedge maze." Oh kimberly right on time has usual!" Lady oreal said in a singing voice " Sadly we found yet another stray piggle in the alleys."And has you know the other has well need feeding and need to be washed i know that you can manage that" Then lady oreal left her to her work. Kimberly sighed with anger. " Where is that ignorant storm girl!" then she started to tap her foot when the door slammed open. A girl with spiky purple hair ,amber eyes and purple and yellow trim dragonspyre clothing was standing in the door way and walked in kimberly was shoked.


TO BE CONTINUED.....


2 comments:

  1. :( I want more! XD I love reading these XD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need you help my email is mythhasmight@aol.com email me its about vanessa and if you see this vanessa please forgive me

    ReplyDelete