Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celestia? or WinterTusk? plus DragonSpyre and Wintertusk compare.

Alot of my friends have asked which world should you do to level to 60 ( by the way i  know that Wintertusk isnt a full world ) Well its kind of a decision you could do Wintertusk or Celestia to get to level 60 but if you did both you would already be on 60 what ever one you started first so this is why i put a poll on the right to let you guys decide.


Now about that Dragonspyre Wintertusk compare. Well it came to me when my sis was finishing the last dungeon in intertusk and i noticed that it was kinda like the last dungeon in DragonSpyre!!!! Because you have to stop some bad guy from awakening a giant monster. So the Ice Titan or Ymir is like the Dragon in wrapped around the volcano in DragonSpyre because in both dungeon you have to stop from destroying the entire world and thats pretty much all the information i have so.



HAPPY WIZARDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think, do GH and finish at 50, then do Wintertusk. EXP is pretty awesome & you can skip a ton of side quests in CL, etc. Thats what I did on my Ice, was started WT at 54 1/2 and ended up 60. No more worrying about side quests I guess :)

    ReplyDelete