Sunday, May 15, 2011

I GOT MY KRAKEN EGG!!!!!! WOOT WOOT

YES!!!!!! Thanks to my awesome sister Tiffany SeaStone  to help me get a early access to Nodrilund i defeated Thawk the evil guy who held my tiny kraken hostage!!!!!! So i defeated him on the first try and i got some awesome Salmonberrys:


Oh yes arent those salmon berry awesome!!!!!!!!!! After that i got my kraken egg!!!!!!!!!


To bad i might have to wait for 21 hours till it hatches!!!!!!!!!! tick....tock.....tick......tock


HAPPY WIZARDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, I got my pet today too. (Kraken) that is by porting to a friend. I'm still in Vestrilund, so haven't quite made it there yet, but am excited that soon I'll be able to have my kraken pet. Just don't know if it's going to replace my spinyfish or not.

    ReplyDelete